Assessments, Plans and Reports
Balance Hydrologics, H.T. Harvey & Associates, The Institute for Bird Populations and Lindstrom, Susan. 2013. Lacey Meadows Assessment, Sierra and Nevada Counties, California. Prepared for: Truckee River Watershed Council.
Truckee River Watershed Council. 2004. Coordinated watershed management strategy for Middle Truckee River: a watershed management plan for the reduction of potentially harmful non-point source sedimentation and appropriate restoration of riparian, aquatic and wetland habitat.
Truckee River Watershed Council. 1998. Memorandum of Understanding, Truckee River Watershed Council: coordinated resource management and planning for the Truckee River watershed, Placer County, Nevada County, Sierra County California.
USDA Forest Service, Tahoe National Forest and Truckee Ranger District. 2016. Middle Truckee River Tributaries Sediment Source Assessment Prescription Plan. Prepared for: Truckee River Watershed Council.
Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory. 2011. Middle Truckee River – Use of benthic invertebrate biological Indicators in evaluating sediment deposition impairment. Prepared for: Truckee River Watershed Council.
- Attachment 1. Site 1. Mainstem Martis Creek Restoration Design Plans (95%, dated 2/9/2018)
- Attachment 2. Site 2-4. Martis Wildlife Area Restoration Project Design Plans (100%, dated 1/31/2018)
- Attachment 3. Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) for Martis Wildlife Area Restoration Project
- Attachment 4. Bid Sheet
- Attachment 5. Sample Contract
- Attachment 6. Project Location Overview Map
- Addendum 1 to Request for Bids Martis Wildlife Area Restoration Project (1/9/2019)
- Addendum 2 to Request for Bids Martis Wildlife Area Restoration Project (2/7/2019)
- Addendum 3. Pre-Bid Online Meeting