The Truckee River Watershed Council is seeking proposals to control non-native invasive plant species in the Truckee River watershed. These species impact native biodiversity, water quality, and recreation. This RFP includes our 2017 and 2018 weed control efforts. RFP and Addendum #1 can be found here. Deadline 5:00pm June 13th.
- The Weed Warriors are taking the fight to invasive species in a big way August 16, 2017
- Addendum #2 – RFP ~ Sardine Meadows CEQA – Deadline 5:00pm August 31, 2017 August 2, 2017
- Addendum #1 – RFP ~ Curbing Urban Sediment Sources – Deadline 5:00pm September 1, 2017 August 2, 2017
- RFP ~ Native Seeds to Replace Noxious Weeds – Deadline 5:00pm August 11, 2017 July 26, 2017
- RFPs: Stream by Stream. Meadow by Meadow. Project by Project. July 6, 2017