The Truckee River Watershed Council is seeking proposals to control non-native invasive plant species in the Truckee River watershed. These species impact native biodiversity, water quality, and recreation. This RFP includes our 2017 and 2018 weed control efforts. RFP and Addendum #1 can be found here. Deadline 5:00pm June 13th.
- RFPs/RFBs: We’re All in: Bugs. Birds. Critters. Plants & People. April 20, 2018
- RFQ for NEPA: One goal. Multiple parts. March 15, 2018
- CLOSED – Accepting Applications for 2018 River-Friendly Landscaping Conservation Assistant February 15, 2018
- 2018 RFPs: Stream by Stream. Meadow by Meadow. Project by Project. February 14, 2018
- Restoring the invisible watershed December 19, 2017