The Truckee River Watershed Council is seeking proposals to control non-native invasive plant species in the Truckee River watershed. These species impact native biodiversity, water quality, and recreation. This RFP includes our 2017 and 2018 weed control efforts. RFP and Addendum #1 can be found here. Deadline 5:00pm June 13th.
- Truckee River Day and Fair – Be part of what started it all September 20, 2017
- Bringing back Truckee’s urban wetlands August 24, 2017
- The Weed Warriors are taking the fight to invasive species in a big way August 16, 2017
- RFPs: Stream by Stream. Meadow by Meadow. Project by Project. August 6, 2017
- Addendum #3 – RFP ~ Sardine Meadows CEQA – Deadline 5:00pm August 31, 2017 August 2, 2017