Come to a River Talk*
Join us for a short, informational River Talk about past and present threats to the Truckee River and how you can help restore and protect it.
At this informal, one-hour virtual presentation, you will:
- Learn how human impact has damaged the Truckee River Watershed
- Hear about the work the Watershed Council is doing to reverse this damage and protect the Truckee River into the future
- Get a virtual tour of our restoration projects and see the results of our outreach programs
- Meet with fellow river-lovers
- Become part of the solution
*This is a purely informational talk. You will not be asked for any money or time commitment.
River Talks are via Zoom!
Due to COVID-19, we are currently hosting virtual/ online River Talks
|Length of talks:||45 minutes|
|Contact:||Sue Drake at 530.550.8760 x5 firstname.lastname@example.org|