By Lisa Wallace, Executive Director
We collaborate, convene, and coordinate. We bring diverse interests together to solve complex problems — finding ways to revive the resiliency of our natural resources while supporting the vibrancy of our local community.
Are you interested in joining us? We are accepting applications for our 2024 Internship Program until October 27, 2023.
- If you’d like to set up a short 15 min call for more information before applying please:
- Email Lisa Wallace at: email@example.com
- Our website – the “Our Work” pages are often the most interesting to people https://www.truckeeriverwc.org/our-work/
- Our newsletters have lots of current info. You can subscribe and/or read back issues here: https://www.truckeeriverwc.org/newsletters/
- Check our Instagram and Facebook feeds
Information on how to apply is included in the job posting.
Thank you for your interest in our watershed and our work!